Bar Caravan - Carapark 10/9 Caravan
An amazing opportunity exists to purchase an exceptional 1957 vintage Carapark 10/9 commercial caravan.
This van has been sympathetically restored and converted to operate as a mobile bar business. It has been lightly used
@ festivals, markets, events and for private catering over the last 2 years and featured in the final series of TV show ‘River Cottage Australia’. Its classic vintage look has high street appeal and enhances the festive atmosphere of any event.
The van has a multitude of uses and great income potential.
• Private bar service for weddings, parties and functions.
• Market / festival stall for hand made soft drinks, ice-cream or a range of beverages or products
• Bar for the man cave, vintage garage or brew club
• Promotional caravan for a micro or boutique brewery
• A very unique bar for a café or restaurant.
• Catering van finger food functions
Add a Coffee machine and extend the possibilities!!
This beautiful, shining bar van has been completely restored and refitted to a high standard, equipped with everything needed to operate successfully at events.
• 2 tap – Kegorator that can handle 8 x 19L kegs (152 L). Kegs and CO2 bottle included.
• 247L freezer
• Stainless steel service bench, double sink with under bench, overhead shelving to front and rear.
• Full length service hatch with easy lift gas struts and LED down lights
• Hot and cold water to mixer tap, 25L electric hot water system.
• 85 Litre stainless steel potable water tank and filler
• 85 litre plastic grey water tap with dump valve
• Floor and wall covering of 3mm commercial seam welded vinyl with coving as per council requirements.
• Stainless steel ceiling
• 1 x 15 amp inlet, 240V sub board, 8 x double GPO’s, 12V LED lighting (hatch down lights and interior strip lights).
• NSW road registration until December 2017
• Electrical compliance certificate.
Careful attention to detail maintained all the vintage features and elements that are often lost with such conversions. The entire steel frame and chassis were sandblasted and rust proofed and all aluminium panels resealed and riveted prior to buff polishing. Walls are insulated with R2 insulation. The caravan’s aluminum cladding has just been re-polished to ensure the van looks 100% percent for the new owner. It tows very well, is robust and reliable. The 10 foot 9 inch length allows easy handling and positioning on site.
Van is located in Bega on the far south coast of NSW. It is registered and ready to tow home to start your new business venture. Can assist with delivery if required. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity then please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Steve on 0412 026 132